SNEAK PEEK PATCH NOTES 1.43
The changes done in this list has been done while Draupne has held the map
THIS CHANGELOG IS INCOMPLETE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
The map will now be handed to Krotos for his work session.
Lordaeron: The Aftermath v.1.43
– Silverpine Forest now has an additional access point to the sea
– A lot of grammar and text typos have been fixed
– Many heroes has had their movement speed adjusted. A lot of heroes were too slow, and many also too fast.
Flying heroes like Falstad, Nadox, Kalecgos and Sindragosa are now much slower and share the same movement speed.
– Cosmetic changes to units, heroes and buildings and areas
– The Syndicate creep camp in Darrowshire, Eastern plaguelands has been removed. The spawn conflict for Nathanos was too awkward.
– Eastern Plaguelands now has more trees, especially closer to Tyr’s Hand.
– Quel’thalas has slightly fewer trees in the large chunks of forest.
CONTROL POINT CHANGES
– The CP in Northern Lordaeron provides 20 gold instead of 30
– The CP in Eastern Plaguelands provides 30 gold instead of 20
– The CP in Storm Peaks provide 15 instead of 20
– The CP in Western Dragonblight provide 30 instead of 20 and is moved to the centre
– Underground Northrend CPs has been wiped away and readjusted. There is now one +15 CP in Ulduar, one +15 CP in southern Azjol-Nerub and one +20 CP inside the Azjol-Nerub base that is activated once its conquered.
– Fel Blood now deals the same amount of damage to the caster as it heals to surrounding units. (Previously dealt 400 damage to caster, now deals 250)
– Lor’themar Theron has a new model (looks like a spell breaker)
– Blood Elf Swordsmen now has 550 health instead of 505, and their gold cost has been reduced to 15
– Blood Queen Lana’thel is now considered an Undead unit.
– Blood elven ships no longer uses a custom model.
– Summoning Anub’arak is now a research instead of a spell. You may now research Anub’arak at any Necropolis instead of the Frozen Throne.
You also no longer receive gold for summoning Anub’arak.
– Anub’arak now spawns as level 4 instead of scaling to the level of Arthas.
– The Lich King no longer spawn those crazy Icy Fragments. Instead he has an aura called Remorseless Winter, that weakens the movement and attack speed of surrounding units by 7%. (600 radius)
– The movement speed of Sindragosa and Elder Nadox has been reduced.
– Sindragosa’s Frost Wyrm summon cost 50 more mana, has a 2.5 minute cooldown and duration of wyrms reduced to 45 seconds.
– The Death Knight in Icecrown has been removed
– Captain Falrics Raise Peasants spell has been buffed. It now spawns more powerful zombies instead of vanilla skeleton warriors.
– The small scourge base in western dragonblight is moved to Borean tundra, and is now fortified.
– The frost wyrm in Silvermoon is removed
– There is an additional Spirit Tower in Andorhal for some early defense
– Fixed a bug where Detheroc could no longer Mind Control Garithos if Balnazzar died before Detheroc.
– Infernals now has 2600 health instead of the insane previous amount.
– Dalaran’s force bridge withdrawal now has a 5 second casting time.
– Kul Tiras now starts with one extra Battleship and one extra Frigate.
– Siege Golem’s health has been increased from 1100 to 2000.
– Maiev Shadowsong and her watchers now spawn in the new sea area in Silverpine
– Kalecgos in Dragonform is much slower
– Arcane Shield Generators now cost 100 lumber instead of 80 to construct. Construction time is also increased from 40 seconds to 1 minute.
– Chains of Banishment now lasts 0.50 seconds instead of 0.70. Cast range reduced from 1000 to 800.
– The units standing guard outside Ironforge has been removed. Dwarves in Ironforge now has to rely more on mobilising their forces from outlying bases in order to muster up a large force early.
– Falstad Wildhammer has slower movement speed.
– Anvilmar now starts with 2 riflemen and 2 siege engines.
– Thelsamar has been added as an actual building, and some of the units that start in Ironforge has been moved to Thelsamar.
– The ship fleet anchored at Dun Garok has been moved to Menethil Harbor
– Drastically reduced the damage done by the Withering Hand spell for Death Knight elites
– Proto drakes has 500 less health and 1 less armor
– Death Knights Summon Doom Guards cast range is halved, the Doom Guard lasts 25 seconds instead of 1 minute, and the cooldown is increased to 5 minutes instead of 80 seconds
– Kargath now has 2 extra grunts and 2 extra warlocks in their initial army. The CP in Badlands is also moved closer to Kargath.
– Revantusk Village has been reterrained and moved slightly north. It also starts with more soldiers.
– Grunts has 10 extra hit points, increased attack speed and 1 extra armor
– Frostwolf riders has 40 extra hit points and better attack speed
– Shaman’s Lightning Shield deals 25 damage per second instead of 20
– Revantusk spearthrowers has significantly higher attack damage, and 55 extra hit points
– You now start with 2 extra battleships in Kargath
– Kargath has more improved Watch Towers instead of standard Watch Towers
– The Krazzworks can now research paths and train Clan Brutes like Kargath and ordinary Town Halls can
– Sylvanas’ movement speed has been reduced.
– Apothecary casters are now tied to Undercity instead of the Royal Apothecary. A solo faction should not be reliant on keeping a small building alive the entire game to possess dispel.
Cult of the Damned
– The undead form of Alexandros Mograine now has a massive movement speed boost. Previously he walked much slower than most heroes, which is a bug.
– Undead Alexandros Mograine now has Death Coil instead of Undead summons
– Alexei Barov has Cursed Ground instead of Death Coil
– Flesh Golems train limit has been reduced to 2 instead of 4, but their health is now 2600 instead of 1600.
– Cult may now train 10 Sludge Belchers, that are slightly upgraded abominations. This is to secure Cults frontline against heavy AoE dispel.
These Sludge Belchers along with 2 flesh golems makes a powerful frontline control group-
– Arch Necromancers now raise Twisted Wights instead of Abominations. These wights do not have Bile Explosion, and their stats are adjusted.
– The Demi-hero abomination from Deathholme, Knucklerot, has been moved to Stratholme and renamed Ramstein the Gorger. It is now tied to the Stratholme building instead.
– You now get Heigan the Unclean as a unrevivable Demi-Hero when you spawn Naxxramas. Heigan is located inside Naxxramas.
– Drak’tharon Keep now has a garrison of Ice Troll Brawlers and stronger towers, but the Flesh Golem is no longer there at the start
– Plague Cauldron spell has been reworked. It now spawns zombies more intensively, every 5 seconds.
The cauldron now lasts 15 seconds, meaning that 3 zombies will spawn off one cauldron
– Dark’khan Drathir in unit form’s basic attack damage has been increased.
– Gargoyles has 100 more health and better attack speed
– Destroyers has 2 less armor and 250 less health
The Silver Hand
– The Risen path for the Scarlet Crusade has been temporarily disabled. The quality of this path isn’t sufficient enough to be available in-game.
– The hit points of Brigitte Abbendis has been severely reduced.
– Saidan Dathrohan has a new model
– Slightly reduced the damage done to summoned units for Silver Hand Cleric’s Dispel Magic, but Dispel Magics mana cost has been reduced to 70 from 75.
– Footmen now has 600 health instead of 505, and their gold cost has been reduced to 14 from 16
– The Silver Hand may now trigger several more of their events in more bases, like in Southshore, Mardenholde, Valiance Keep etc
– Southshore now starts with a Battleship as well
– Zul’Aman starts with several more soldiers, both melee, ranged and casters
– Vile Priestess Hexx is finally depicted as a female in-game, with a new model and voice
– Fel Orc Grunts has 10 more health and better attack speed
– Dragonmaw battlemasters has better attack speed
– Mana pool of Dragonmaw Ascendants has been increased to 260 from 190, and their armor increased from 2 to 5
– Fel Blood now deals the same amount of damage to the caster as it heals to surrounding units. (Previously dealt 400 damage to caster, now deals 250